Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all products are supplied with a warranty of 12 months. Certain items have only a 90 day warranty. Most of the products contain their own vendor’s warranty, which may vary between vendors.
- Clients are requested to raise an RMA request by agreeing to the terms and conditions given below. This is required for the return of all items to thenetworkhardware.com regardless of the reason for return.
- Items should be returned in their original condition. All accessories, software, manuals and warranties should also be enclosed in their original packaging and be undamaged.
- On receiving your RMA number, re-package the items securely in the same way they were delivered to you. If the original box is marked or damaged in any way a re-stocking fee of 15% may be applied.
- Don’t write directly on the original packaging.
- RMA number must be clearly visible on the packaging otherwise the package cannot be accepted.
- Once products have been received and tested, Company will return the replacement item to Client within 10 days of receipt of the faulty item.
thenetworkhardware.com reserves the right to charge 15% restocking fee if:
- Original packaging is damaged
- Missing components or accessories
- No fault is found on testing against the fault information provided on the RMA form
Following reasons can invalidate replacement of products :
- No fault is found in item against the information given on the RMA form
- Item is physically damaged
- Wrong software is being used on product