|Home » Terms and Conditions|
The company has the right to modify, amend, withdraw or vary the specification of any item without prior notice. Any such modification, withdrawal or variation shall not affect any order that company has already accepted. Please note that, company has the right to make any changes in the specification of items which are required to conform to any applicable statutory requirements.
Price and Description
Quoted prices of items include normal packaging but delivery charges are excluded, transit insurance, (which are charged at extra cost), V.A.T and installation charges (where applicable).
Terms of Payment
If the Customer fails to make required payment on the due date the, the Company may cancel the contract and suspend any further deliveries to Customer under that or any other contract, without limiting any other right or remedy available to Company.
Dispatch and Payments
1. If for any reason the Company fails to deliver goods at the specified time because the Customer has not provided appropriate instructions, licenses, documents or authorization, or the Customer fails to accept delivery of any of the Goods:
1.1 The goods shall be deemed to have been delivered;
1.2 risk in Goods shall pass to the Customer (including for damage or loss caused by the Company negligence); and
1.3 The Company may store the Goods until delivery, whereupon the Customer shall be liable for all related expenses and costs (including storage and insurance).
Credit Policy and Payment Information
2. If you do not have open credit account with us, please ask us for credit application form. Usually it takes 10 days to setup an account, but it could be done earlier if specified by customer. Our credit related team will be pleased to assist in any problem related to credit. We are pleased to offer credit terms to our qualified customers.
2.1 Our applicable credit time period is 30 days from the date of purchasing goods. We keep inform our customers by sending balance statements on monthly basis to check their paid and balance amount.
2.2 Accounts with unpaid bills after the payment due date will be placed on hold. This means no more goods shipment will be done to that client and no warranty claim will be accepted until amount is paid.
3. Payment of goods purchased on credit to be paid BACS wire transfer.
3.1 If the customer fails to pay the credit bill on the due date, the customer will be liable to pay interest to the Company on the balance amount on the annual interest rate of 2% above the interest rate of Bank of England charged in daily basis until amount is paid by customer.
Retention of Title
The Company and the customer agree that until the customer has made full payment to the Company of the goods even if of any other contract between them, and if any unpaid bill of the customer of their associated or shareholder or to the director of the customer or any other such company:
4.1 The goods remain the property of the Company, and the customer, as custodian of goods for the Company, will use the goods in a good manner and in such a way that goods are properly recognized as property of the Company.
4.2 At any time the Company may recover all the goods with outstanding bills from the customer that are in customer’s possession, and may repossess and resell that goods if the customer’s right of possession of goods had been terminated and for the goods repossession the Company may enter in any premises of or occupied by the customer or any third party.
4.3 The Company shall be allowed to recover the payment for the goods notwithstanding that the ownership of the goods has not passed from the Company.
4.4 The customer has the right to dispose of the Goods for the upgrading in its business for the account of the Company and to pass good title to the Goods to their customers being purchasers for value without notice of the Company's right.
Shortages or Damage in Transit
5. The Customer shall examine the Goods with no delay as they are delivered to him. The Company shall have no liability in claims in respect of shortages or picking errors or damage in transit unless the Customer notifies the Company's Customer Services department by calling on 1-888-995-1331, followed by written notice within 5 working days after delivery. In any case, the Customer shall have no liability in claims in respect of shortages or damages in transit if the Customer or its authorized person has signed for the Goods as being received in good condition.
5.1 Any liability of the Company for picking errors or shortages or damage in transit shall be limited to replacing the wrongly picked or missing or damaged Goods within a reasonable time or issuing a credit note at the pro rata Contract rate against any invoice raised for such Goods. The Customer shall return to the Company, promptly only on request, and in accordance with the Company’s returns policy, any Goods that have been incorrectly delivered.
5.2. All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the contract between the Company and the Customer for the sale and purchase of Goods.
6. The Company reserves the right to cancel, suspend or vary the operation of a contract of sale if events occur which are in the nature of force including fire, storm, floods, explosion, acts of terrorism, plant breakdown, epidemic, lockouts, strikes, riot, hostilities, war or national emergency, protests, governmental actions, non-availability of materials or supplies or any other event outside the reasonable control of the Company; and the Company shall not be held responsible for any breach of contract resulting from such an event.
7. The contract between the Company and the Customer to which these terms and conditions apply shall be governed by the laws of England and the both parties must agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.